Wednesday, September 8, 2021

1984 Kawasaki KZ700-A1 Original Sales Brochure











Hello. First blog post here. I am at the front end of the learning curve so as yet do not know what I am doing. I am looking forward to the day when I join you in laughing at me and how easy it turned out to be. In the meantime, here are some photos of the original sales brochure for my motorcycle to get me started. In the future I plan to post pictures like this of as many of the brochures in my collection as I can. Pieces I have extra copies of are occasionally offered on eBay (same screen name). For many other pieces I either never had a spare or have already sold them. In those cases I still wanted to share my collection. It seemed a waste for them to sit in binders on the shelf without being appreciated. Most of my brochures were collected in the 80's and 90's while working for my family's dealership in Michigan. Eventually I will post Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, and other brochures and related materials from mainly those decades. That's it for now.

Thanks for looking. Gary  /  kawasaki-yama-zuki




1 comment:

  1. Keep going mate. This is a great idea. Many more people will view this site once word spreads. I will post a link to here on my website.

    ReplyDelete

Vintage Jet Ski Banner - JS400

Coming Soon to eBay Vintage / 1970s JS400 Jet Ski Banner A few details are at the bottom and will be more in the eBay ad. ...