Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Kawasaki's Suggested Merchandising Techniques in 1975

Take a step back in time to 1975 -- can you believe that's nearly 50 years ago!









OK, so I started to make a second copy of the first image where I tagged each bike I could identify. After just the first one I stopped. I quickly realized I was having more fun seeing what I could identify and I did not want to take that away from anyone. It looks to me that there are 1974 and 1975 models mixed in. I have spotted 1974 MC1M & 1974 MC1A 90cc, 1975 KZ400D, and (possibly) a 1975 MT1C 75cc. Yeah, and of course all the glorious triples. Over in the parts and accessory area we have the lime green pit jacket windbreakers, full suits, loads of Hang Ten shirts, Spectro and K2 oils, and a microfiche reader. Many, many hours of my life were spent at a fiche reader of that exact type (we had two). I sort of miss that machine.

What can you identify? What stands out to you? (besides the carpet).

Thanks for looking. Gary  /  kawasaki-yama-zuki




No comments:

Post a Comment

Vintage Jet Ski Banner - JS400

Coming Soon to eBay Vintage / 1970s JS400 Jet Ski Banner A few details are at the bottom and will be more in the eBay ad. ...