Friday, September 10, 2021

1983 Kawasaki 1000R KZ1000-R2 Eddie Lawson Replica Original Sales Brochure & Some Extra Green

A poster mentioned the Kawasaki green recently. Here is a good example.











And before anyone can claim I have only posted items that can be viewed in a lot of other places... Here is some more green you surely have not seen before.



The short version of the story of the bus goes... it was great advertising that people remembered. It could be seen from blocks away. It was used to drive people to events, races, etc. When my brother and I were very small to bus was used to drive the scouts out camping with our father driving. There were speakers somehow connected to the CB where my dad could make announcements to the bus or to the outside. Once while camping, raccoons ate through part of the floor and got to the food. I will try to get some more details from my dad and add them when possible.

Until then, thanks for looking. Gary  /  kawasaki-yama-zuki




No comments:

Post a Comment

Vintage Jet Ski Banner - JS400

Coming Soon to eBay Vintage / 1970s JS400 Jet Ski Banner A few details are at the bottom and will be more in the eBay ad. ...