Tuesday, October 5, 2021

1985 KDX200-A3 in Red

Quick post. While gathering some info for another post I stumbled upon this in the August 1984 issue of Cycle Guide magazine. There was a comparison of enduro bikes and the Kawasaki involved was RED. My memory of this was gone. I do remember the white KDX200 from a couple years later but had forgotten the red one.







Unfortunately I do not seem to have a KDX200 brochure from 1985. The closest I have is from 1986 but red is not listed as an available color. If somebody has one and wants to contribute pictures that would be appreciated.

As far as the white one goes, White is listed as an available color on the 1988 KDX200-C3 brochure although it is not pictured. I will post something on the white variety when possible. Until then...

Thanks for looking. Gary  /  kawasaki-yama-zuki




No comments:

Post a Comment

Vintage Jet Ski Banner - JS400

Coming Soon to eBay Vintage / 1970s JS400 Jet Ski Banner A few details are at the bottom and will be more in the eBay ad. ...