Monday, September 27, 2021

1976 JS400 Brochure

While this is not the earliest Jet Ski, it is the earliest brochure that I have.









Going back in time to Lincoln, Nebraska 1975 and new Jet Skis are being built.





This advertisement is from a 1976 Cycle magazine that I have.



Here is a Jet Ski sticker from the 1970s.



While searching to find out if I had the only sticker left (shown online anyway) I found where someone had sold this vintage Jet Ski dealer sign. I cannot confirm yet if this actually came from Kawasaki. At first it looks like it could have but then when you notice that her life jacket can't quite contain her perkiness it makes you wonder if corporate would have approved that in the final design. I mean, I like it, but who knows?



If I come up with some interesting items on earlier Jet Skis it will be for a future post.

Thanks for looking. Gary  /  kawasaki-yama-zuki




No comments:

Post a Comment

Vintage Jet Ski Banner - JS400

Coming Soon to eBay Vintage / 1970s JS400 Jet Ski Banner A few details are at the bottom and will be more in the eBay ad. ...