Thursday, October 28, 2021

Vance & Hines: 1993 Was a Great Year -- Daytona & Catalog

Recently I have ripped a few old VHS tapes and uploaded them to YouTube. One of them was a 1993 tape from Yamaha featuring Eddie Lawson and Scott Russell's impressive battle at the 1993 Daytona 200. All of those flashes of the iconic yellow and magenta lead me to dig out an old VHR catalog and snap a few pics.

We used to screen the video embedded below in the showroom at our dealership. It was great to see it again while ripping. Maybe you'll like it. Runtime is only 28mins as it has been somewhat condensed by Yamaha. I purposely put the video embed at the bottom so you'll have to at least scroll past all of the pics first before watching Eddie and Scott go at it. It distracted me to "test" it for the third time while doing this post so I thought it best.

































Remember the Vance & Hines Limited Edition FZR600? Production of just over 600 of them if I recall correctly.

Thanks for looking. Gary  /  kawasaki-yama-zuki

2021-10-30 UPDATE:

A reader inquired to me interested in this catalog so I decided to put it on eBay. If anyone is interested, as of this update it is available.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/kawasaki-yama-zuki/m.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Vintage Jet Ski Banner - JS400

Coming Soon to eBay Vintage / 1970s JS400 Jet Ski Banner A few details are at the bottom and will be more in the eBay ad. ...